Podiatry or podiatric medicine is the branch of medicine that treats diseases of the foot. Your feet are highly specialized structures that can develop a variety of problems.
Podiatrist treat conditions such as:
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Peeling and scaling of the bottom of the foot
- Infected or thick toenail problems
- Ingrown toenails
- Injuries to the foot or ankle
- Diabetic foot care
- Heel Pain
- Hammertoes or bunions
- Corns, calluses, and blisters
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles tendonitis or rupture
- Heel Spurs
This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal PHS deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.