Our knowledgeable nutrition experts will work with you to develop a personalized nutrition plan and offer the in-depth support you need to discover your healthiest self. Our individualized blueprints for nutritious living are designed to help you achieve your goals and maintain them, while enjoying the foods and flavors you crave. From personal counseling sessions to services that support your daily routine, you’ll learn how to make permanent nutritional choices, without changing your life.
Boriken has the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) on site. The program provides Federal grants to States for supplemental foods, health care referrals, and nutrition education. We also offer Health Bucks! Health Bucks can be used to purchase fresh fruits and vegetables at all NYC farmers markets! Click here to view our WIC page!
Our Services Include:
- Working closely with you to target your nutritional goals with a physical and diet assessment
- Nutritional support for cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV and other chronic diseases
- Weight loss, weight gain and metabolism
- Pre- and post-natal nutrition
- Food sensitivities and allergies
- Chronic digestive issues
- WIC services
We Will Help You To:
- Learn how to choose delicious, healthy food and develop healthy habits
- Receive one-on-one support and a personalized health plan
- Improve energy, digestion, mood, and focus
- Receive advice about dietary supplements
- Eat your way to better health
Meet our Nutritionist, Andrea Hernandez:
This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal PHS deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.