At Boriken Neighborhood Health Center, we provide behavioral health services and case management to children, adolescents, adults and seniors. Our staff works with our medical providers to ensure comprehensive, integrated, and collaborative medical and mental health care.
Our behavioral health services include collaborative care through screenings, psychosocial, individual psychotherapy and family therapy to patients ages 5 and older. The part-time Board Certified child, adolescent and adult psychiatrist serves Boriken patients enrolled in counseling with our social workers.
We provide care coordination and case management to patients of all ages as well as referrals to our community partners for specialized mental health and substance abuse treatment. Licensed professionals are available to provide mental health services to primary care patients and community residents experiencing symptoms of stress, depression, anxiety, mood dysregulation, psychosis, traumatic events and other forms of emotional distress and psychiatric symptoms that are impacting day-to-day functioning.
Behavioral Health Services available include:
- Initial Evaluation to identify the needs of the individual who is requesting behavioral health services.
- Treatment Planning that establishes goals for treatment to address areas of concern
- Therapies available: Individual, Group, Medication, and Family/ Relationship Therapy
- Care Coordination with medical professionals, other people, and programs important to individuals and their life situation
- Referrals are available to patients that require higher level of care
Here is Our Director of Behavioral Health,
Meet our Behavioral Health Staff:
Others Not Shown:
- Lydia Valentine-Lane (Social Worker)
This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal PHS deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.