Boriken Neighborhood Health Center’s Care Management Department manages the care of members receiving behavioral health services. Collaboration between Clinical Care Managers and providers allows for care coordination to ensure the member receives the best care during treatment and is appropriately connected to resources following treatment. Our team is responsible for coordinating and supporting behavioral health services within the clinic and for coordinating referrals to clinically indicated services outside the clinic. Licensed professionals including psychiatrists, clinical social workers, and nurses are available to provide services to primary care patients and community residents experiencing various symptoms, such as stress and depression.
Services available include:
- Initial Evaluation to identify the needs of the individual
- Treatment Planning that establishes goals for treatment to address areas of concern
- Therapies available: Individual, Group, Medication, and Family/Relationship Therapy
- Care Coordination with medical professionals, other people, and programs important to individuals and their life situation
Meet our Care Management Personnel:
Others not shown:
- Yolanda Morales (Coordinator of Care Management Services),
- Chalisa Hernandez (Care Manager)
This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal PHS deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.