The Center provides primary and specialty care for newborns, children, adolescents, and young adults. Our pediatricians see children of all ages for routine check-ups, as well as for acute illnesses and injuries.
Our health providers monitor vision, hearing, growth parameters, developmental milestones, school performance, and behavioral health. We give age-appropriate anticipatory guidance to help your children develop to their fullest potential. We perform bloodwork to screen for medical conditions like anemia and give age-appropriate immunizations.
Boriken is a Patient Centered Medical Home. If your child needs to see a specialist, our doctors, nurses, and referral coordinators work closely with specialists to ensure high-quality care coordination.
We strongly encourage all patients to follow-up with their pediatrician after any major illnesses, Emergency Room visits, and Hospitalization to ensure the best care for their child.
We provide the following services:
- Routine wellness visits and evaluation of your child’s medical, developmental and social health
- Developmental screenings for early detection of delays, including speech delay
- Immunizations, hearing and vision screenings
- School, Sports, and Camp Physicals
- Pre-Surgical Physicals
- Feeding concerns that may require a specialized formula
- Urgent sick visits and treatment of acute illness, including Asthma attacks
- Management of chronic health problems such as Asthma
- Behavioral health screening for issues such as Autism, ADHD, Depression, Anxiety
- Interdisciplinary Care with Boriken Dermatology, Ob-Gyn, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Dental, Nutrition
- Referrals and Open Communication with NYC Specialty Hospitals including Mount Sinai, Metropolitan, Harlem Hospital
- Telehealth Visits are available
- We have Spanish and Arabic-speaking staff, and translation services are available for a wide variety of languages.